My name is Jenny Heying I am a licensed hairstylist and colorist since 1999. I specialize in corrective coloring, highlighting, balayage, multi-dimensional coloring, Keratin treatments, Intensive hair repair and cutting.
As a stylist I have a unique opportunity to affect my clients. My hair philosophy is organic. Taking cues from lifestyle and personal needs of a client during consultation allows me to communicate and create a personalized style for each person. Executing color services precisely to preserve the structure of the hair, allows me to prepare for future salon services.. My in-depth knowledge of color formulation and corrective coloring with high end hair Color can translate into the most beautiful blondes, sultry reds or stunning brunettes!!
At Beehive Color Bar we are obsessed with the latest and greatest trends. We pride ourselves on our obsession with learning and teaching.
Some of My favorite classes!
- Redken Focus Upstyles and Color (2006)
- TrendColor and Cutting Class with Redken Artist Scott Sherman (2009)
- Pure Form Luxury Cutting and Styling class with Pureology Educator Wendy Belanger (June, 2011)
- Buisness step-up, Linda Macchi (2011)
- Haircutting Design and Styling class with Redken’s International Educator, Chris Baran (2011)
- Pureology Finishing and Upstyling (2012) – Hands on Color Correction Class with Patrick Fitzwater, International Redken Platform Artist (2012)
- Advanced cutting class with Redken artist, Brayden Pellitier (October, 2012)
- Over the Top Business class with Redken artist, Tina Terry Hunt (February, 2013)
- Color Correction and Ombre with Redken artist, Scott Sueper (June, 2013) – Color Suitability with Redken artist, Alicia Marcono (August, 2013)
- Hair Design and Cut Suitability with Redken artist, Ryan Morgan (October, 2013)
- Redken Haircolor Obsessed Trends specializing in crown lights with Internationally renowned artist, Justin Isaac (April, 2014)
- Balayage and other French technique with Candy Shaw (2015)
- precision haircutting with international artist Phillip Wilson (2015)
- Behind the Chair Color show Fort Lauderdale- newest trends and techniques (2016)